Procedure for official transcripts from Tilak Maharashtra University Pune May 11 2017, 1 Comment
Transcripts by meaning is a statement of record from the university which is provided for the use of a third party. Transcript unlike a mark sheet can be issued in original any number of times by the Educational Institution.
Transcripts are required in original by many foreign universities for the purpose of admission, scholarship grants, by employers for verification, by immigration authorities where points are to be granted on the basis of qualifications. While mark sheets are intended for student use, official transcripts are issued to any interested recipient and as many number of times. Transcript need not necessarily be a consolidated mark sheet.
We apply, pick, pack and ship the educational records on your behalf from the Educational institutions in Pune.
1. Prepare Notarized documents of all Marksheet and Degree certificate.
2. Prepare a Request Letter for transcripts
3. Attach Xerox copies of all mark sheets and degree certificate
4. Pay Rs.200 per set university fee at the cash counter
5. Submit the application and collect the transcripts in 3-4 weeks