Procedure for official transcripts for Pune University Transcripts May 11 2017, 0 Comments
Transcripts by meaning is a statement of record from the university which is provided for the use of a third party. Transcript unlike a mark sheet can be issued in original any number of times by the Educational Institution.
Transcripts are required in original by many foreign universities for the purpose of admission, scholarship grants, by employers for verification, by immigration authorities where points are to be granted on the basis of qualifications. While mark sheets are intended for student use, official transcripts are issued to any interested recipient and as many number of times. Transcript need not necessarily be a consolidated mark sheet.
We apply, pick, pack and ship the educational records on your behalf from the Educational institutions in Pune.
1. Create an account here http://bcud.unipune.ac.in/Files/Transcript/Transcript_online.html
2. Fill up the application in transcript certificate link and take a print out
3. Attach gazetted officer attested copies of all mark sheets and degree certificate or notarised copies when sending from abroad.
4. Pay Rs.165 per sheet transcript fee
5. Submit the application
6. Transcripts will be sent by post after 60 days