Obtaining official transcripts for your H1B Visa Petition February 20 2017, 0 Comments

As per the directive from United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) all H1B visa petitions which do not have a degree certificate should necessarily include an official transcript issued by the institution along with a letter from the Registrar that all the degree requirements have been met.

Applicants who already have their degree certificate but wish to make their H1B petition case stronger can also obtain the official transcript from the University to attach with their petition.

To obtain your official transcript for the purpose of H1B Visa Petition click here

 Displaying image.png





Reach us now:

India callers: +918030752740 (9am-6pm Monday to Friday, 9am - 1pm Saturday)

International callers: +19174844990 (4pm - 10pm EST all days)

Email: help@cleartranscripts.com

Apply fpr facilitation service here www.cleartranscripts.com/products/outreach-service